Together with experts in various clinical specialties, we are able to provide unparalleled services in reviewing quality and patient safety – all within the realm and protection of attorney-client privilege as allowed by law.
SE Healthcare Quality Consulting deploys a specified case format that objectively looks at medical record documentation and subjectively reports on quality of care provided. In addition, the following are assessed and analyzed:
• Physician credentials
• Patient selection criteria for procedural specialties
• Pre-op requirements and medical record documentation
• Clinical and professional pathway assessment
• Effective collaboration between specialties
• Objective assessment of peer review criteria
Our review process is designed to provide medical staff members, senior healthcare administrators, and risk and safety officers with precise information on identified areas that lend themselves to opportunities for process and quality improvement. We will also assist with development of a targeted action plan to address identified concerns.